Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content.

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: SAHLA. P
Kodavangatil (House) Kuniyil, Kizhuparamba. Malappuram dist Kerala –
pin: 673639 Ph: 9387 31 60 69

Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.